Durable Forestry Equipment
Since the 1960s when the Bell Tri-Wheeler was adapted as a versatile Logger by fitting a robust timber grab, Bell Equipment has been focused on the industry. Today our range of forestry equipment has grown to include purpose-built Haulage Tractors complemented by Articulated Timber Trucks. Our forestry equipment continues to be indispensable in numerous forestry operations and is best suited to handle the arduous forestry environment. In addition to our Bell range of forestry equipment we offer innovative mechanised solutions through our Matriarch Equipment division. Our other Bell products, particularly Graders, are also used in the forestry industry for infrastructure and road maintenance.
Contact us for forestry equipment.
Our Range of Forestry Machinery
- Excavator carriers - Seen as the global benchmark for excavator carriers in forestry, Kobelco machines supplied out of Japan are renowned for their reliability and fuel economy. Professional in-house conversions provide tracked and wheeled options specific to timber handling, harvesting and processing operations across the Kobelco range.
- FastFell - A mechanical tree felling and bunching machine for a simple, robust solution in both thinnings and clear-fell harvesting operations. Based on the Bell tri-wheeler’s hydrostatic drive concept, the FastFell delivers high productivity and a low cost of ownership.
- Logger – The Bell Logger has stood the test of time and continues to provide the lowest cost per tonne loading solution. With possibly the simplest design of any mechanised forestry machinery, the Bell Logger is design with safety in mind and is available in various options to suit an operation's requirements.
- LogPro – A new age high-capacity tri-wheeled timber loader, featuring a unique weight distribution system that enhances both lift capability and drive wheel traction. With a certified operator cab, featuring a high standard of ergonimics and state-of-the-art control systems, the LogPro maximises machine efficiency, durability and workplace safety.
- Long Range Forwarder – The Bell Long Range Forwarder is a unique, purpose-built machine providing the perfect combination between a truck and a forwarder for the ultimate in versatility. It allows you to travel at higher speeds over poor terrain while the self-loading crane with a dual facing cabin means increased productivity.
- Skogger – The four-wheel drive, articulated Skogger is primarily an extraction tool for full tree lengths or cut-to-length timber. However, the boom and grapple configuration lend the Skogger to numerous other tasks including the accumulation, stacking and loading of timber.
- Timber Trucks – Derived from the popular Bell ADT, our sturdy Timber Trucks are purpose-built for the forestry application. The forestry equipment is extremely versatile and with superior off-road ability over rough terrain.
- Timber Grapples - With 10 different models, ranging in capacity from 0,35 square metres to 1,8 square metres, Matriarch grapples found in timber harvesting and wood yard applications are known for their high quality and durability.
In need of forestry machinery? Contact us.