1st Edition 2016
Published: 22 April 2016
‘1-Bell’ at work for you
Teamwork is about everyone pulling in the same direction and working towards a common goal. At Bell we promote this way of thinking through our 1-Bell initiative, which is implemented group-wide to reinforce the Bell culture of a dedicated team creating enduring customer and stakeholder relationships.
1-Bell focuses our entire organisation on a clear set of values through the use of best practice behaviours. It is underpinned by the value proposition and targets the five areas that impact most on this:
• Customers: Valuing and growing our customers’ trust by understanding their business; co-developing world class products that deliver performance in rugged environments, and demonstrating dedication to maximising their uptime.
• Quality: Meeting and exceeding the customer promise to deliver quality products and service through our culture of continuous improvement and the effective use of the group’s employees and suppliers’ talents.
• Team: Every individual actively contributing to the success of the Bell Group by sharing a common goal, harnessing individual strengths and undertaking every interaction with mutual respect, honesty and integrity.
• Efficiency: Focusing our efforts and resources on what counts.
• Safety: Entrenching a culture of fully understanding risks, and looking out for not only each individual but others.
Though markets may differ it is clear that customer expectations are similar and our 1-Bell initiative is a mechanism to ensure consistency in interactions with all our stakeholders.
Thank you for your ongoing support and we look forward to you reaping the benefits of 1-Bell in action during 2016 and beyond.
Group Chief Executive
Bell rings in 2016 with new product developments for Europe - Pg4
B60E - the Bell all-weather alternative to rigid trucks - Pg6
New generation Bell Large Trucks at Bauma 2016 - Pg8
B30E successfully replaces two older ADTs at Robberg Quarry - Pg12
Wenhaus moves the earth with an expanding Bell fleet - Pg14
Industry knowledge and custom design leads Clearwater to
Bell for the first time - Pg18
Rance Timber makes ‘harvporting’ headway with Bell and
John Deere fleet - Pg19
KwaZulu-Natal roads benefit from 30 new Bell Graders - Pg22
Bell B40Ds are real gems for Kagem Mining - Pg24
Gcina Sonke Engineers adds Finlay and Bomag machines to its fleet - Pg26
Pre-owned Bell fleet delivers productivity for Kalesa Logistics - Pg28
Earthline fleet boosted with seven more Bell Equipment models - Pg30
Bell addresses inter-provincial delegation on training initiatives - Pg32
Propact keeps it in the family adding a fourth Bell TLB to its fleet - Pg34
Bell TLBs are the machine of choice for CX Tippers & Diggers - Pg36
Promo Shop - Pg38