We understand that world class products are most effective when backed by world class support, so we have developed a comprehensive range of aftermarket products to enhance your ownership experience and relationship with Bell Equipment throughout the lifespan of your machine.
Get expert machine operators training from our professional training department.
Our Aftermarket programme includes the following value-adding services:
- Bell LubeCheck - the monitoring of oils as part of a preventative maintenance programme so that you may pick up problems early before their lead to a failure or costly repairs.
- Bell Lubricants - specifically blended oils and greases to suit the specific characteristics of components as well as the harsh applications that our machines are subject to.
- Extended Warranty - available for all products and can be tailored to cover the full machine or only particular systems.
- ReMan - our OEM rebuild facilities ensure that any component reworked carries the same quality, performance and design intent as a new part.
- Fleetm@tic® - our own fleet management tool that allows you to keep track of your fleet 24/7 with tailor-made packages to suit your needs.
- Maintenance Contracts - cover the full range of Bell machines and take care of scheduled servicing and preventative maintenance. A variety of options can be suggested to best match your needs and offer you total pieces of mind.
- Parts - our international network of dealers and subsidiaries stock those parts you would expect available immediately. Great care is taken to ensure that the quality of replacement parts we stock meets the same stringent quality standards as the parts we use in producing the machine.
- Pre-owned Equipment - buying a used machine to suit your needs and budget is easy with our three-star rating system. Full mechanical assessments and OEM-owned operations ensure that you receive the quality and performance you expect from the Bell brand.
- Training - Bell Training provides tailor-made programmes to suit both your equipment and your specific working conditions. Training can be held at one of our world class facilities or at your own premises.